Before reading this article, please kindly refer to the normal installing instructions.
If your curtain's track is too tiny for the hook to put in, please follow the instructions below to set up it in another way.
- Take off the cover of the rail.
- Take off the curtain from the first roller.
- Take off the first roller.
- If you had already set the hook on the main body, please take off it.
- Put the main body with one hook in the rail, the SwitchBot logo should be pointed inside.
- Restore the taken-off hook to the main body.
- You may need to drag the hook down to restore them.
- Move the curtain near the second roller.
- Put the first roller back to the rail.
- The SwitchBot Curtain should be placed between the first and the second roller.
- Hang the curtain back to the first roller.
- You could see the SwitchBot Curtain is covered by the curtain.
- Put the cover back to the rail.