Sometimes the Alexa fails to control the SwitchBot devices anymore while it worked well before. This is caused by the SwitchBot - Alexa connection expired. Please follow the instructions below to renew the connection.
1. Click here to manage the Alexa skills and devices.
2. Click Smart Home and then click Devices.
3. Click Forget All to disable the skill.
4. Click Skills and then search for SwitchBot Skills.
5. Enable SwitchBot Skills again.
If the issue still exists, please send feedback via the SwitchBot App and our tech team will check it for you directly.
Article is closed for comments.