- Related Products: SwitchBot Bot
- SwitchBot App version: 7.0 or newer
- Firmware Version: 6.4 or newer
1. Make sure your SwitchBot app is the latest version.
2. Ensure your Bot is added to the SwitchBot app and has the latest firmware version. If it is not on the latest version, please log in to the SwitchBot App → Profile → Help & Feedback → Feedback.
*Related post: How to use SwitchBot bot customization mode
3. For remote control of bots, it is essential to use our Hub series products. Please make sure the Hub series products have been added to the SwitchBot app. ( Hub Series Products: Hub Mini/Hub 2)
*Related post: How to set up the SwitchBot Hub Mini
4. Please enable the Cloud Service on the Bot settings screen.
- Tap the Bot
- Tap Cloud Service
- Enable the Cloud Service(connect your Hub Mini to enable its Cloud Service.)
*Note: Cloud services cannot be used when using "Nearby Bot."
5. Since the Bot communicates with the SwitchBot Hub series product via Bluetooth, please do not install it in a place far from the Hub series product.
*Related post: Recommended Bluetooth control distance
Article is closed for comments.