Before adding your SwitchBot scene to IFTTT, please connect your SwitchBot account to IFTTT first.
- Open the SwitchBot App and then tap Scene to create a scene.
- Tap add a condition and then choose manual execution
- Tap add an action and then choose the appliances you want to add in this scene. You could also add "Others" appliances in the actions.
- You could tap the + icon to add more appliances
- Tap the pencil icon to change the name of this scene
- Open IFTTT app and tap Get more
- Tap Make you own Applets from scratch
- Tap This
- Search Button widget
- Choose Button press and then tap continue
- Tap That to add SwitchBot scene
- Search SwitchBot
- Slide down the page and find Scene section
- Choose the scene you want to activate in this applet
- You could tap Edit title to change the name of this applet
Now you could turn to the home page of your phone to create an IFTTT widget to control this applet!