Now you could use voice commands to control SwitchBot Scene. With this feature, you could not only control multiple devices with one command but also control "Others" appliances with Google Assistant directly.
Before adding your SwitchBot scene to Google Assistant, please add your SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini to Google Assistant first.
- How to connect your Hub Plus/Mini to Google Assistant
- Open the SwitchBot App and then tap Scene to create a scene.
- Tap add a condition and then choose manual execution
- Tap add action and then choose the appliances you want to add to this scene.
- You could tap the + icon to add more appliances
- Tap the pencil icon to change the name of this scene
- Then ask the Google Assistant to sync the device.
- After it finds the scene, you could ask Google Assistant: ok，Google! turn on <Scene name>
- The scene won't show up in the Google Home app but it could still be controlled with your voice.
*Kindly noted that since the "turn on" command in Google Assistant means to activate a scene, it is unable to ask Google Assistant to turn off the scene. If you need to use Google Assistant to turn off the same scene, please set another scene that turns all these devices off. For example, I set two scenes, the names are "Bedroom on" and "Bedroom off". To turn on the "Bedroom", I will say, ok Google! turn on "Bedroom on". To turn off the "Bedroom", I will say, ok Google! turn on "Bedroom off".