Before linking your Amazon Alexa account in SwitchBot app, please check your SwitchBot app version is:
- iOS4.4.3 or later
- Android220.127.116.11 or later
■ Step 1
Make sure your SwitchBot Hub Mini/Plus is connected to the Internet.
Then enable the Motion Sensor's cloud service.
■ Step 2
- First of all, login your Amazon Alexa account in the Alexa app.
- Open SwitchBot app, choose Motion Sensor that had already turn on the cloud service.
- Tap Cloud Service and then tap Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions to login to your Amazon Alexa account.
- Enjoy controlling your SwitchBot devices with Alexa.
■ Step 3
Add a routine and then follow the instructions in the Alexa app to finish setting the routine.