1. Remove the end cap of the curtain rail, use a screwdriver if necessary.
2. Close your curtain. Then detach the last curtain hook on the curtain rail track.
3. Insert the separate hook into the curtain rail from the end. Pull the hook towards one side of the rail and tilt it. If the hook stays inside the rail, proceed to the next step.
If you try all the parts still do not work as expected, please contact our customer support at email@example.com.
4. Insert both the Curtain's Main Body (with one Hook attached) and the separate Hook into the curtain rail from the end and attach the separate Hook back to the Main Body. The SwitchBot LOGO should face your room.
5. Put the curtain rail glider back to the rail. Then attach the curtain hook back to the glider.
6. Install the cap at the end back to the curtain rail, use a screwdriver if necessary.