Updated: Feb 19th, 2023
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.21 or newer
1. tap the ⋮ symbol in the upper right corner of the "All Devices" home screen to "Sort Devices" and "Manage Rooms."
2. Tap "Manage Locations" to create a new room or delete/rename an existing room.
Note: If you delete a room, only the room will be deleted, and the devices in the room will be found under "All Devices".
3. Tap the "⋮" symbol in the upper right corner of each room's home screen to "Sort Devices", "Manage Locations" and "Move Device".
Note: Selecting a device in the room and tapping "Delete" will remove the device from the room, and this device will be present in "All Devices".
4. Tap the menu symbol in the upper right corner of "Room Info" and press and hold a room to sort the rooms.
5. On the "Room Information" screen, you can enter a room that has already been created, delete the room, rename the room, and move the device (either out of or into the "current room").
6. On the home screen, if you press and hold a device, you will be able to sort devices and move between rooms. Press the Move button to move to a previously created room.
You can also select multiple devices by long-pressing on a device and deleting them all at once.