Updated: Feb 21st, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Hub Mini
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.23 or newer
1. The schedule chip is usually built into the device itself and works only with Bluetooth communication (Color Bulb/Hub series/Ceiling Light series are exceptions).
Note: When using only Bluetooth communication, it is recommended to correct the time once a week. Otherwise, it will stop working after a long time of use.
2. Use the device's schedule function to activate the device at the set time.
3. Scene settings have more variety, including a schedule function. In scene settings, schedules can be set as conditions, and actions can be set according to sunrise/sunset.
4. In the scene, the action setting is different from the schedule function of the device, and it is possible to set other devices as actions.
5. If you have any questions regarding creating a scene, please log in to the SwitchBot App → Profile → Feedback.
Please sign in to leave a comment.