Updated: Feb 19th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Blind Tilt
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.22 or newer
- Firmware Version: V2.0 or newer
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot App.
2. Ensure that the Blind Tilt has been added to the SwitchBot App and that the firmware version is the latest version. If your firmware version is not V2.0 or newer, please contact our support by logging into the SwitchBot App-> Profile -> Feedback.
3. Please note that up to four Blind Tilt can be set up/controlled as a group at present.
4. Please note that the communication between Blind Tilt in a group is via Bluetooth, so when creating a group, please ensure that there are no obstructions between them, and one of the Blind Tilt may not work properly if the Bluetooth range is exceeded.
5. After a group has been created, all the Blind Tilt will open/close at the same time by the operation in the SwitchBot App. If one Blind tilt in a group has been reset or runs out of battery, the entire group will stop working. If this happens, please delete the reset Blind Tilt and charge the dead Blind Tilt before operating the group.
※Related posts: How to set Blind Tilt into groups