Updated: Jan 05th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Motion Sensor, Contact Sensor
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.21.1 or newer
- Firmware Version: SwitchBot Motion Sensor V1.2 or newer, Contact Sensor V1.1 or newer
Even if there is no SwitchBot Hub Mini, the Motion Sensor or Contact Sensor can be linked with a Bluetooth device using the automation function. The following is a guide to the automation function.
1. Tap the relevant SwitchBot Motion Sensor or Contact Sensor and tap the Automation column, then proceed to the Add Automation screen.
2. After tapping "Add Condition", the conditions that can be executed are shown below.
3. Tap 'Add Action' and you will see the configurable devices: color bulb, strip lights, plug mini, ceiling light series, curtains and bots.
4. Only two automation can be set and the name cannot be edited.
5. When you turn on the Motion Sensor or Contact Sensor cloud service, the automation function is automatically disabled and you are forced to proceed to the scene setting screen. Any automation you have set is turned off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.