Updated: Dec 29th, 2022
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Curtain U Rail, Curtain I Rail, Curtain Rod, Remote
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.21 or newer
- Firmware Version: SwitchBot Curtain V6.0 or newer, Remote V4.5 or newer
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot app.
2. Please make sure that the SwitchBot Curtain/Remote button has been added to the SwitchBot app. For Curtain V6.0/Remote V4.5 or newer, please log in to the SwitchBot app → Profile → Feedback.
3. Please link the SwitchBot Curtain with the Remote. Tap the Remote → tap the convex/concave button → tap the corresponding curtain → select the action → complete the settings.
4. With the convex button set to open fully and the concave button to close fully, press the convex button to open the curtain. Press the convex button again to pause before moving to the fully open position. Press the concave button to close the curtains. Press the concave button again to pause before moving to the fully closed position.
Note: The pause function can only be used for full open/close operation. For example, the pause function does not work if set to 85% open/close. Thank you for your understanding.