Updated: Feb 19th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Keypad, Keypad Touch
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.20.1 or newer
1. Open the SwitchBot App and select the appropriate keypad/keypad touch.
2. Press the Add button in the lower center of the screen.
3. Select the passcode you plan to add.
※Related Posts: Different types of passcode for the Keypad and what they do
4. Follow the guidance to set a passcode.
5. The added passcode will appear in the passcode list.
6. Tap the passcode you have set to see the details of the passcode. You can also edit/share/delete the passcode.