Updated: Feb 17th, 2023
- Applicable Products: SwitchBot Hub Mini, SwitchBot Ceiling Light Pro
- SwitchBot App Version: V6.20 or newer
- Firmware Version: V3.9-2.6 or newer for Hub Mini, V1.3-0.4 or newer for Ceiling Light Pro
1. Please make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot App.
2. Please make sure your SwitchBot Hub Mini/Ceiling Light Pro has been added to the SwitchBot App and that the firmware version is the latest version.
If it is not Hub Mini V3.9-2.6 or later / Ceiling Light Pro V1.3-0.4 or later, please log in to the SwitchBot App -> Profile -> Feedback.
※If you have made a replacement with a new item, please make sure to add the new item first.
3. Open the SwitchBot App and tap the Hub Mini/Ceiling Light Pro to be migrated.
4. Tap "Add Remote Control."
5. Tap "Copy remote control."
6. The remote control units registered in other Hub Mini/Ceiling Light Pro units will be displayed. Select the remote control to be copied and tap the Copy button.
7. After copying is completed, the copied remote control will be displayed in the Hub Mini/Ceiling Light Pro, to which it will be transferred.
Illustration of steps 3 through 7:
8. On the SwitchBot App home screen, the devices that have been copied are displayed in the "All Devices" section.
9. If you are unable to copy or the copied remote does not respond properly, please contact us by logging in to the SwitchBot App → Profile → Feedback. We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following information when you contact us.
- Appliance manufacturer and model number
Please sign in to leave a comment.