Applicable product: SwitchBot Pan/Tilt Cam 2K
Before setting up
1. make sure you have the latest version of the SwitchBot app.
2. make sure you are logged in to the SwitchBot app.
To start setup
1. launch the SwitchBot application and select "Pan/Tilt Cam 2K" from "+" in the upper right corner of the "Home" page.
2. power on the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K with a 5V 2A adapter. The red indicator light will turn on for about 25 seconds, and then a "beep~" sound will be heard. The indicator light turns to blink red and then tap "Lashing Red" on the application.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter the SSID and password of your Wi-Fi router.
*Please select a 2.4GHz network; we cannot support 5GHz networks.
4. Increase the brightness of the smartphone screen and scan the QR code on the screen with the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K.
*The recommended distance between the QR code and the camera is 10 cm to 20 cm. If the code cannot be read properly, try adjusting the distance between the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K and the smartphone screen back and forth.
5. When the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K makes a "beep~" sound, tap "I heard the prompt tone."
6. after connecting to WIFI, the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K will automatically calibrate the pan-tilt.
7. enter the device name and room settings. After completing the settings, tap "Use Now," and then you can start using the Pan/Tilt Cam 2K.